Commercial Account Executive
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive sustainable growth.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Maintain up-to-date prospect & customer information.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate using appropriate methods to enable the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / services
- Create and present weekly activity reports to directors
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills (CPD)
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Previous industry experience
- Full clean UK drivers licence & own transport
At Ashbourne Insurance, we’re always looking for outstanding candidates who show a passion to learn and engage with their role. If you’d like to join our team, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org