As an insurance broker, established over 40 years Ashbourne Insurance is passionate about serving our local community; residents and businesses.
Has your insurance broker tried to help reduce your insurance expenditure during lockdown and arranged immediate cashback by removing unnecessary cover? And will they help your business bounce back to work, negotiating insurances for you that are permanently lowered in cost?
Ashbourne are helping our clients protect their businesses. And has:
• Reduced insurance costs through cover streamlining (revised rates and terms based on reduced turnover, wages and vehicles)
• Challenged attempts by insurers to increase prices at renewal
• Reassessed client risks to ensure insurance keeps pace with changes to your business
• Raised awareness of potential threats to businesses during these strange & uncertain times and helped clients avoid breaching policy conditions
• Provided expert opinion on the likelihood of policies responding to Covid-19 related losses
• Produced and maintained a Covid-19 resource Library, with continuously updated information and resources to help businesses.
We are proud that we have been available and in communication with all out clients during these strange & uncertain times, if you need help & independent advice please feel free to call the team on; 01992 471 001 or get in touch with an advisor
With the majority of UK office workers now logging on from home, many for the first time, how worried should companies be …
22 May 2020
We are receiving many requests from taxi drivers regarding the fitting of screens in public and private hire vehicles to protect them …
22 May 2020
As a lot of businesses have been closed for significant periods of time due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are likely to …
21 May 2020