As an insurance broker, established over 40 years Ashbourne Insurance is passionate about serving our local community; residents and businesses.
Has your insurance broker tried to help reduce your insurance expenditure during lockdown and arranged immediate cashback by removing unnecessary cover? And will they help your business bounce back to work, negotiating insurances for you that are permanently lowered in cost?
Ashbourne are helping our clients protect their businesses. And has:
• Reduced insurance costs through cover streamlining (revised rates and terms based on reduced turnover, wages and vehicles)
• Challenged attempts by insurers to increase prices at renewal
• Reassessed client risks to ensure insurance keeps pace with changes to your business
• Raised awareness of potential threats to businesses during these strange & uncertain times and helped clients avoid breaching policy conditions
• Provided expert opinion on the likelihood of policies responding to Covid-19 related losses
• Produced and maintained a Covid-19 resource Library, with continuously updated information and resources to help businesses.
We are proud that we have been available and in communication with all out clients during these strange & uncertain times, if you need help & independent advice please feel free to call the team on; 01992 471 001 or get in touch with an advisor
Twas the night before 25th March, and all through the town
Not a client could enter due to COVID lockdown
Working from home had …
3 Dec 2020
Whilst the world learns to adapt to the ‘new normal’ with the impacts of Covid-19, Ashbourne Insurance of Hoddesdon has been working …
24 Nov 2020
Helping you to understand the financial support now available during the pandemic – and how to get it. The most recent changes …
13 Nov 2020