As an insurance broker, established over 40 years Ashbourne Insurance is passionate about serving our local community; residents and businesses.
Has your insurance broker tried to help reduce your insurance expenditure during lockdown and arranged immediate cashback by removing unnecessary cover? And will they help your business bounce back to work, negotiating insurances for you that are permanently lowered in cost?
Ashbourne are helping our clients protect their businesses. And has:
• Reduced insurance costs through cover streamlining (revised rates and terms based on reduced turnover, wages and vehicles)
• Challenged attempts by insurers to increase prices at renewal
• Reassessed client risks to ensure insurance keeps pace with changes to your business
• Raised awareness of potential threats to businesses during these strange & uncertain times and helped clients avoid breaching policy conditions
• Provided expert opinion on the likelihood of policies responding to Covid-19 related losses
• Produced and maintained a Covid-19 resource Library, with continuously updated information and resources to help businesses.
We are proud that we have been available and in communication with all out clients during these strange & uncertain times, if you need help & independent advice please feel free to call the team on; 01992 471 001 or get in touch with an advisor
The easiest way to start your list of belongings is to take out your phone and start videoing or taking photos …
26 Feb 2021
Everyone has possessions that they feel are irreplaceable. When insuring your home, it’s easy to focus on these “priceless” items. However, do …
26 Feb 2021
We are now entering the second month of the third lockdown and indications are that we are at least another month away …
9 Feb 2021